Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Michelle Obama Clarifies

I guess African Americans are supposed to be proud of every bit of American history to be patriots! The so-called "Independents" (re: fascists) Lou Dobbs and Bill O'Reilly are having a field day. Bill O'Reilly: "I don't want to lynch Michelle Obama over this, unless she really believes this!" He would not "lynch" her unless she really means it! That is mainstream media. Bill O'Reilly: He would not want to "lynch" the most likely First Lady!!!
RGN


Michelle Obama Clarifies 'Proud' Remark

Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2008
By: Associated Press

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - (AP) The wife of Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama sought Wednesday to clarify her comment that for the first time she's really proud of her country.

On Monday, Michelle Obama told an audience in Milwaukee that "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country. Not just because Barack is doing well, but I think people are hungry for change." Cindy McCain, wife of Republican presidential contender John McCain, later sought to capitalize on the remark, saying "I have, and always will be, proud of my country."

Asked by WJAR-TV if she would like to clarify her comment, Obama replied that she has been struck by the number of people going to rallies and watching debates, as well as record voter turnouts.

"What I was clearly talking about was that I'm proud in how Americans are engaging in the political process," she said.

No comments: